How thoughts create your reality

creative consciousness On average the human brain thinks anywhere from 12,000 – 50,000 thoughts per day.  Where you are headed is a result of your dominant thoughts, words and actions.  The experience of today is the belief and thought-form created yesterday.

Every thought is creative. The ability to use the mind consciously is the foundation for conscious manifestation. Where we put our awareness and for how long maps our destiny.

The powerful programming of the subconscious mind

The experiences of our lives are a direct reflection of the programming or beliefs of the subconscious mind.  Your subconscious mind contains 95% of the processing power that runs your life. Your conscious mind contains the other 5%. Everything you have ever experienced, heard, seen, thought and felt is stored in your body as part of the subconscious mind. It is a huge database of programmed behaviours, most of which we acquired before we reached the age of six. The job of the subconscious is to create a reality out of its program, i.e. to prove the program is true.  So if you have negative programming in your subconscious 95% of the time you will recreate those negative experiences in your life. This is why the subconscious mind is much more powerful than the conscious mind and why will power can be so ineffective at creating lasting change.

The law of resonance

Whatever we believe shows up in our environment.  Harbouring negative beliefs will activate the law of attraction and life will mirror this back to us. If you believe men can’t be trusted, you will pull towards you men that can’t be trusted, if you believe you don’t get recognition in your job, you will pull towards you circumstances in which you won’t be recognised for your efforts. If you change your belief to one that says men are wonderful, caring and kind then your experience will change.  It might not change immediately due to the repetitive nature of your old thought patterns but if you start to use positive affirmations and shift your beliefs, then eventually this must show up as your reality. It’s the nature and law of the universe.

Self-defeating and disempowering thoughts and beliefs

We all have them!  We would be incorrect to think that we didn’t harbour any of these in the depths of our minds. Not only do we have our own we inherit familial, societal and cultural patterns of thought and behaviour as well. A lot of these unconscious patterns create our emotional reactions to the outside world. Of all the teachings in the world, I can’t believe that we, especially as children, are not taught to use our minds! Could you imagine how different life would be if we were given the tools, knowledge and encouragement on how to use most powerful part of us? The mind boggles.

Getting in contact with negative beliefs can be tricky for they are hidden in the subconscious mind. Our emotions will often elicit a response but not give away the true identity of the limiting belief system. An example from a text I have read states “a jealous man might become violent, but the violent reaction is not the fault of jealousy. The jealousy is just letting us know what is important. What is at issue is the belief system of the man. A very limited and fear based set of beliefs may be that he is not good enough and his beautiful wife may leave him if anyone else shows interest in her”. This might be a complete mental fabrication but it is all he knows. From this example you can see the real issue buried much deeper within the psyche.

So what can we do about it?

We have the capacity to change what we are believing and thus to change everything that happens in our future. Life becomes powerful and enriching when we know we can magnetise to us the life that we want to be living.

If you want to change or achieve something, then concentrate and focus on it, flow energy to it, feed it with reparative thoughts and affirmations.  DO NOT focus on the obstacles, learn to flow energy around those. When we visualise life as changing, and affirm with our mind that this is so, we then have the power to change life’s direction. This is how we bring deliberate change into our life.

Kinesiology has an amazing ability to get to our underlying limiting beliefs. Not only can we shine a light on what they are, we have the tools to clear these belief systems, thought-forms and old patterns of perceiving.  The more we break free of limiting structures and restrictions the more we are able to grow and flourish in our life. If we believe in our own ability and have the right vibration, we can succeed beyond our wildest imagination.

Every thought is important as with your thoughts you create.